Hi beauties! Today, I thought I’d share with you my top beauty products, mostly in the form of foundations and lipsticks.
In no particular order, these are:
- Chanel Vitalumiere Smoothing Foundation – This is the foundation that’s worked best for my skin tone, especially during the winter months. It’s not too thick, it has just the right consistency. It blends evenly and leaves your skin looking flawless.
- No7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser – I love this product, it offers a light coverage (for those days when you don’t want to wear too much makeup) but at the same time gives your skin a healthy glow with added protection against the sun.
- Chanel Rouge Allure in Passion and Pirate – As far as I’m aware, these are the best rouge lipsticks ever created. They simply utter va-va-voom off the lips of anyone who wears them. With their intense red shades and ability to suit every skin tone, these lipsticks should definitely become part of your beauty staple.
- L’Oreal L’Extraordinaire Laquer Tangerine Sonate and Molto Mauve – I absolutely love these lip glosses and use them time and time again. The tangerine is bright and bold making your lips pop while the mauve is good for a more subtle hint of colour. It’s definitely one of my go-to lipsticks.
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Stain in Shameless – I adore this dark and daring matte aubergine coloured lipstick. This lip balm is highly pigmented so it not only keeps your lips hydrated but it provides a burst of colour (as the name suggests) at the same time. What more could you want?
- Eos Organic Balm Lemon Drop – These little tubes need no introduction but if you haven’t heard of them, I suggest you take a look. They come in pretty little egg shaped pots and smell good enough to tempt you to take a bite. But don’t, they are for moisturising your lips only.
- Elizabeth Arden Powder Pencil Espresso – If you like your eyeliner bold and striking, you may not be fond of this one. For me, this dark brown colour provides the perfect contrast to any look yet keeping it subtle at the same time.
There you have it – my top makeup products. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this. Leave me a comment below. I’d love to hear what some of your favourite beauty products are!