With only two weeks left till Christmas, the pressure is really on to get all the shopping done. But fret not for I am here to give you some ideas.
My gift suggestions for the fellas:
- Expensive watches. What better way to show you care? You know they’ll dig it and it won’t go to waste.
- Shirts/blouses. Men or boys tend to prefer neutral colours so if you’re a lady, avoid influencing them with your own fashion style. Stick to basics and you’re more likely to stay on their good side.
- Accessories. Even men need to accessorise, just not with hair scarves and barrettes. There are plenty of things to choose from, from shoes to ties to sunglasses. When shopping, keep in mind items that will come in useful for the cold weather, such as scarves, socks, beanies and warm coats.
- DVD movies/TV series. Who doesn’t love a good film or show? If you know this friend or family member well, it’s likely you also know the kind of films and TV shows that they enjoy watching. The list of DVDs to purchase is endless and usually good value for money.
- Books. Assuming the person you know enjoys reading, why not purchase an interesting book for them? Many guys are into epic fantasy or horror, so buy them a book in that genre, something that’s gotten good reviews. And for lovers of comics, that’s another gift option for you.
- Perfume. A classic gift. You can’t really go wrong with this one since everyone wears perfume.
- Crafts. For anyone who loves building things or getting creative. From coloured pencils to miniature models, you’ll never run out of options.
I purchased these particular items (shown in the image) from ASOS, where you can find plenty of gift options. There’s a recurring joke with a particular family member wherein I give a funny pair of socks every year. Last year it was Breaking Bad. I wonder what it will be next year?
Happy gift hunting!