Today, I thought I’d share with you some tips on how to make 2017 worthwhile.
- Save – For a long time, I refused to do anything I didn’t really want to do. That included working just for the sake of earning. But I was missing out on one very important factor – the money I could save from it to help fund my interests and career aspirations. So this year, make saving money a big part of your plan. Think of it as a ticket to all the things you wish to have this year – a new car, holidays and fun classes.
- Prioritise – If you want to have not only a great year, but a long and healthy life, there are certain things you need to make a priority. These include exercise, diet and career. Place these things at the top of your list and make sure you do not compromise.
- Create a schedule – This year, strive to be disciplined and hard work will come more easily. Create a schedule (it does not need to be complicated) and stick to it. Keep it as flexible or as strict as you like, but make sure you don’t fall behind. Should that happen, cut yourself some slack and get back on the band wagon immediately.
- Make room for a little fun – Anything that gets you excited and looking forward to the New Year is a good investment in my opinion.Whether that’s dance classes or hiking, make space for a little adventure.
- Store your memories – It wouldn’t be a great year without some great memories to look back fondly on. But there’d be no way to do that without storing these memories in one form or another. Whether that’s by taking pictures or jotting down a description of happy moments as they occur, the list is abundant.
There you have it ladies and gents – ways to make 2017 memorable. Hope this helps and I hope that 2017 turns out to be a great year for you!